At the Pass: Family
All of us—by the very nature of what we wake up and do each day—are innovators. The pass is that distinct place where we meet. It is an essential point of contact where kitchen and dining room, cook and server collaborate to make their ideas a reality.
At the Pass provides a stage for our diverse community to present different perspectives on an important topic.
This month: How can Family and Career Co-exist?
- Amanda Kludt, Editor-in-Chief, Eater
- Wilson Tang, Owner, Nom Wah Tea Parlor/Fung Tu/Bowery Station
- Jessamyn Rodriguez, Founder, Hot Bread Kitchen
- Sarah Robbins, Chief Hospitality Offier, 21c Museum Hotels
- Eli Sussman, Owner, Samesa
- 06/13/2016 and 06/26/2016